An Average Person

with a little Liberal Commentary, Progressive News, Opinions and Ranting.

It's a mad world out there, folks.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Getting to Know You

There are a lot of things I will not pretend to be. I'm not the most highly educated woman. I am not an expert. I have opinions, and they are informed. I observe a lot of things in the course of daily life that upset me, and a lot of things in politics and society that I see as incorrect or unjust.

 I am young. I do not have much in the way of experience. But these things I view as an asset. It gives me a somewhat unique opportunity to look at things literally from the bottom up. And I do not like what I see.

 I may be brash sometimes, I may be bold, and I may in fact rant about my opinions. Disagreement is Patriotic- I plan to show I am engaged, no matter what my views are and the level of their popularity.


Hopefully with a little hard work and help, I can turn this into a conversation starter. I plan to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment